Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Art of Critique.

My name shall be nameless. I'm just an artist. An old fashioned easel artist. I paint disturbing. I paint sad. I paint funny. I paint the ironic. I'm really just a Diarist because the work are pages from my mind and memory.
I like what I paint. And if I don't, I euthanize it. I don't give a rats ass if other people don't care for it or it makes them uncomfortable. If I like it, chances are there are others who will too. The odds are pretty good if you take into account that there are over 7 billion people in the world.
But this blog is not about my work. This blog will be about other people's art.  Famous and dead. Alive and unknown. Sometimes, famous and alive. Or dead and unknown. But for obvious reasons that is my least favorite combination. But please bear in mind that all in art is subjective. Just one more thing, I do think my muse will be back soon and my studio looks so lonely without me dancing around in it with a paintbrush. So I will not be posting a whole helluva a lot.
QMUW67AA7CZ6

No comments:

Post a Comment